The world is changing all around us. To continue to thrive as an association over the next ten years and beyond, we must look ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our performance in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what's to come. In short, for tomorrow we must get ready today.
That's what our Vision is all about. It creates a long-term destination for our business and provides us with a "Roadmap" for winning together with our members and partners.
Besides, FAI's long-term vision includes becoming one of the top global Associations "by leveraging our expertise in the higher growth emerging markets".
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is enduring. It declares our purpose as an association and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
1) Exchange and safeguard the business environment for franchising, both with regard to franchisors and franchisees
2) Act as the resource centre for current and prospective franchisors, franchisees, the media and the Government.
3) Disseminate knowledge to promote the concept of 'franchising' and propagate it as a healthy business practice.
4) Establish a forum for discussion and deliberation on Franchising related matters and problems and help promote the interest of members by organising seminars, Conferences and meetings.
5) To create value and make a difference.